Are you in search of Access Bank Recruitment 2021 Form? If yes, then we have listed Access Bank plc Limited Vacant positions www.accessbankplc.com/pages/careers/recruitment-process.aspx Today.
This page will help you discover latest jobs in Access Bank. So if you’re ready to secure a high paying jobs in the banking industry, then keep reading.
Access Bank recruitment 2021 is mainly for bank job lover’s. If you have passion working in the bank, then you’ll surely get a career opportunity in Access Bank Nigeria.
About Access Bank
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dutch Desk Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Dutch Desk manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining contacts with the local Dutch business community.
- You oversee and lead effective relationships across industry players like SMEs, Corporates and other stakeholders.
- You are a financial advisor as well as a strategic partner for clients and other stakeholders to help identify challenges and guide companies to effective access to finance.
- And you will report to the Executive Director, Commercial Banking Division of Access Bank.
- You will work in close contact with the existing German Desk of DEG / Access Bank and the Business Banking team of Access Bank.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Actively monitor local market developments in the Dutch SME and Corporate financing area.
- Organize, participate in internal/external events and prepare relevant promotional presentations and other materials as and when required;
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and ensure effective and follow-up of business leads;
- Understand clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate relevant internal processes and ensure smooth cooperation with Access Bank services (legal, risk management, compliance etc.) in the context of new portfolio transactions;
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure operational excellence.
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements.
- Contribute to the creation of proposals and presentations to existing clients.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings and manage meeting summaries as needed.
- Stay current on processes and timelines to ensure projects progress in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities, issues, and other inflection points.
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledge base, and marketing/sales efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field. Relevant Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years working experience in the field of commercial banking, including trade finance
- Proven knowledge of Dutch and Nigerian culture
- Affinity with impact investing
- Ability to build productive internal and external working relationships and build a network in an international environment, take up opportunities independently and can create a support for this.
- Self-starting mentality and an eagerness to be part of a new team and business
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and self-motivation.
- Ability to understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities.
- Proficiency with business software (e.g. the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch both oral and written. Good knowledge of the Nigerian languages would constitute a distinct advantage;
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Leave Allowance, Medical Allowance, Bonus payments as applicable, Private Health Insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online