Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- The Lead, Customer Experience (CX) Application Support will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all customers support business applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT business.
- The role is about managing business needs and requirements and the mapping to capabilities within the CX Business domain.
- The Customer Experience Application support will work closely with Airtel NG CX team and related partners in this domain, performing the necessary leadership, keeping the applications in this domain available and supporting daily operations.
- The Lead, CX Applications Support will report to Head of IT Applications, Airtel Nigeria.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Customers Experience Application Support is responsible for
- Ensuring the stability and availability of the Customer Experience Applications.
- Identifying and supporting implementation innovative technologies applicable to domain.
- Leading the automation of extant manual customer experience operational processes.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensuring internal and regulatory compliance across the customer Experience domain.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Setting, articulating and overseeing achievement of Airtel Nigeria IT goals and objectives on relevant IT Applications.
- Engaging in standard Incident, Problem, Change and Risk Management of the IT applications in this domain.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree (Engineering or Computer Science)
- Minimum 8-10 years’ relevant experience in telecommunication/other relevant industry
- Experience from simplification and innovation projects.
- Experience in driving BUs operational improvements.
- Hands on experience in managing the CX applications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online