Consolidated Hallmark Recruitment 2021/2022 Form is out and the online registration application portal/website will be open soon to enable fresh application intake. This is to inform the general public that the Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
will soon commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
Recruitment 2021, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc 2021 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form?
- Is the Consolidated Hallmark 2021 Job Application Form out?
- When will 2021 Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Consolidated Hallmark Recruitment 2021 updates?
- The official Consolidated Hallmark 2021 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
2021 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- ICT Officer
- Head, Technical Department (Microinsurance)
- Core Application Support Officer
- Business Application Support (Non-Core)
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Recruitment Requirements
All applicants applying for the Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
Recruitment 2021 must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc 2021 Job Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the Consolidated Hallmark official website, via www.chiplc.com/career OR Click here to apply online
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).