Over the past 26 years, Access Bank Plc. has evolved from an obscure Nigerian Bank into a world-class African financial institution. Today, we are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network; a feat which has been achieved through a robust long-term approach to client solutions – providing committed and innovative advice.
- To proactively prevent Cyber Incidents and quickly contain them when they do occur
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Receive and analyze cybersecurity intelligence feed; recommend security controls and/or remediation as needed.
- Periodic threat hunting activities to determine the presence or absence of cybersecurity threats
- Collaborate with the Forensics team to analyze malware samples, obtain IOCs and implement necessary preventive measures
- Collaborate with Technology team to ensure that the bank infrastructure is stays protected from cyber threats
- Review cybersecurity incident data
A good first degree in any Computer Science or the equivalent. Relevant Master’s degree will be an advantage
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Security, most preferably in security/incidence
CEH, CHFI, CISSP, CCSP, Windows, Linux, Database, Network Security, OSCP certification, Programming Skills and other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring Tools and SIEM
- Strong understanding of common attacks vectors, DDoS attacks, Phishing, web & application attacks and malware
- Threat hunting
- Programming and scripting using ASP.net, Java, Python, Bash, PERL etc.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network communications.
- Understanding of advanced persistent threats and their tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Understanding of Malware and Memory analysis.