The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Victoria Island / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement strategies to ensure that concession (F&B) target for all sites is surpassed.
- Create and implement plans marketing and promotion (F&B) for all sites.
- Introduce new and convenient film, foods and modify/standardize already existing products.
- Drive sales of new food offerings across all sites.
- Improve and maintain standard packaging for all products considering convenience and uniformity.
- Monitor material usage, cost of production and supply for all products in all sites.
- Formulate all movie/food combos, discounts and give away.
- Fix, monitor and change pricing on film foods considering the cost of production, profit margin and seasons.
- Oversee all operations and business development of My coffee franchise, chips lines and expand the franchise to all sites.
- Manage all F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards and report to line Manager.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service daily.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Oversee all F&B operations in all events (Outdoor and Indoor)
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology, Business Administration or related course.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in an Operations role will be a key advantage.
- Experience leading teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic financials.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.