Swiss Government scholarship will be open in September for International Students. Fully Funded Swiss government excellence scholarships will cover all Expenses, Fees, Monthly Stipend, Airfare, Accommodation, Health Insurance, Housing Allowance, Research Fund.
This Scholarship in Switzerland for international students awards scholarships to more than 180 Countries. Participants with any Nationality are eligible. Applicants will have a wide range of Academic choices to apply for a scholarship.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland. The Swiss Government Scholarship for international students is sponsored by the Federal Commission of Scholarships (FCS) in collaboration with the Swiss government.
NOTE: Applications for the year 2022/2023 will open in September!
Swiss Government Scholarship Details
- Country: Switzerland
- No of Scholarships: Unknown
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland
- Course Level: Ph.D./Postdoc/Research Degree.
Deadline: Varies from University to University
Recommended: Apply For Scholarship at Temple University, Japan
As stated above, the Swiss Government Scholarship program is a Fully funded scholarship for international students in Switzerland. All the expenses will be covered by the Swiss Government.
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
- Research Scholarships for foreign students
- PhD scholarships
- Postdoctoral scholarship
Duration of the Degree
- Research Scholarships: 12 Months Maximum
- Doctoral Scholarships: 12 Months (starting in September) prolongable up to 36 months based on the achieved academic results
- Post-Doctoral Scholarships: 12 Months
Types of Swiss Government Scholarship for foreign students
- The Research Scholarship is available to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum) who are planning to come to Switzerland to pursue research or further studies at the doctoral or post-doctoral level.
- Research scholarships are awarded for research or study at all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences and the two federal institutes of technology. Only candidates nominated by an academic mentor at one of these higher education institutions will be considered.
- Art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland. Art scholarships are awarded for study at any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts. This scholarship is available to students from a limited number of countries only.
Selection Criteria & Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate profile
- Quality of the research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
Please Note: For more info about the Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Value and Application Process please select your country according to your passport in official link given at the end of post.
Swiss government excellence scholarships deadline
The last date for the swiss scholarships fully funded varies from country to country.
How to Apply For Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
Application for Switzerland scholarship will open in September. So please get prepared your research work and Application required documents before starting of the applications.