Are you a person looking for a job opportunity at an international company, MICROSOFT international is currently recruiting for the job role of a human resource manager.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support our business based in Nigeria.
- Organizational Design – You contribute to the implementation of the organizational plan for an assigned organization.
- Organizational Diagnostics – You partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics and support the implementation of data-supported plans. You translate data into action, interpreting results of analyses provided by HRBI to identify trends/themes and providing recommendations about organizational strategies, goals and actions.
- Change Design and Orchestration – You support the implementation of and adaptation to new or changing structures, cultural change, or programs/processes for an organization.
- People Plan – You support the implementation of the people plan for an assigned organization. You also lead the implementation of the people to plan actions (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for that organization.
- Leadership & Team Performance – You assess and interpret leadership effectiveness and performance data and provide insights, guidance and recommendations based on findings. You identify where change is needed and contribute to the implementation of interventions to improve leadership and team performance.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER JOB RECRUITMENT AT TUTERIA
JOB RECRUITMENT AT SIMS NIGERIA (ACCOUNT MANAGER)
INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DAY INNOVATION CHALLENGE OXFAM NIGERIA
NUFFIC SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 ( NETHERLANDS )
- Negotiations – The ability to achieve mutually satisfying agreements in negotiations with others by listening to their objectives, acting as the company’s representative to effectively communicate the company’s objective, and seeking common ground and collaborative solutions.
- Project Management – Knowledge of and the ability to carry out the process of planning, organizing, and managing tasks and resources to accomplish a well-defined objective. This includes the ability to manage and provide project deliverables, optimize the contribution of the people involved, and assess the impact of project decisions on quality, productivity, schedules, cost, performance, etc.
- Performance Management – Knowledge of and the ability to carry out performance management procedures. This includes the ability to clearly set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Knowledge of Performance Management Procedures – Knowledge of Microsoft’s performance management procedures. This includes the understanding of how to set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Data Analysis – The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative using quality metrics and data. This includes the ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning and strategies.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Human Resources Programs – Knowledge of the development and implementation process of a Human Resources program.
- Legal And Regulatory Requirements – Knowledge of the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines, and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- Diversity Promotion – The ability to establish and promote diversity and inclusion in multiple aspects.
- Employee Relations – Knowledge of Employee Relations that can deal with a wide variety of employee needs and concerns, such as employee communications, benefits, policies and procedures, morale, employee participation in management decisions, conflict and grievance resolution, trade unions, etc.
- Human Resources Analytics Tools – The ability to use and understand business intelligence and data analysis software and programs, such as an HRIS system, for the purpose of evaluating, interpreting, and organizing data related to human resources.
- Leadership Development – The ability to prepare leadership development programs that focus on the strategic investment in human capital within the organization (e.g., talent identification and management, individual development planning, management development, 360-degree feedback, succession planning, mentoring and coaching).
- Talent Management – Demonstrated proficiency in talent management strategy implementation and offerings that will attract, retain and motivate employees and maximize the profitability of the business.
- Employment Law – Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations protecting employees from discriminatory treatment, unfair labour practices, unsafe work conditions, etc. This includes the knowledge of applicable planning requirements.
- Corporate Culture Enhancement – The ability to correlate the organizational culture to new initiatives in order to keep the culture continually evolving with modern concepts. This includes the ability to communicate corporate culture broadly to educate and engage associates and understand the culture to complement business strategy. This also includes the ability to use culture to guide decision-making and to ensure the company values and culture are visible and recognizable to internal and external stakeholders.
- Systems Thinking – The ability to analyze and recognize how a system’s parts interrelate and how sub-systems work overtime within the context of larger systems. This includes the ability to view systems with a broad perspective and identify overall structures, patterns, and cycles.
- 10+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) OR 12+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field