Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead BI-RA-FMS Support – BI, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Lead BI-RA-FMS Support –Business Intelligence, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management will be responsible for day to day operations of these applications.
- Implementation of Revenue Assurance System and Fraud Management System to meet legal regulatory compliance around the Telecom nodes and Billing Systems from RA process.
- The Lead BI-RA-FMS will work closely with commercial and RAFM teams in Airtel Nigeria, HQ-IT and IT Partners in Airtel Africa. Performing the necessary leadership, daily operations and supporting business needs in this domain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The SME is responsible for
- Providing end to end coverage from Network to Billing Assurance, Profile Assurance, Rating and Billing Assurance, Billing to Accounting Assurance, Fraud Management, Compliance and Financial Reporting
- Leading daily revenue assurance reconciliations and drive the corresponding improvements.
- Driving the automation of current RAFM manual processes.
- Responsible end-to-end for Business Intelligence and Analytics delivery.
- Delivering regulatory CDR requirements, ensure compliance and prevent penalties.
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to domain and determining the benefits to the Company.
- Leading delivery of projects of applicable domain across OpCOs that attribute to the success of Airtel Africa business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Setting, articulating and overseeing achievement of Airtel Africa IT goals and objectives on relevant IT Applications.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree (Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline)
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ relevant experience in telecommunication/other relevant industry
- Experience from simplification and innovation projects.
- Experience in driving BUs towards simplification & standardization.
- Experience in design, planning and operations of IT systems and solutions
- Hands on experience in managing the complex and critical real time processing and design of such solution
- Strong understanding of the agile landscape and a passion for building innovative & ROI-positive marketing programs at scale.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online