The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Victoria Island / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copies while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness, and readability.
- Proven listening, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Editing, writing and video editing skills.
- Web development skills
- Experience in managing ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media and Affiliate programs
- Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Public relations or relevant course of study
- A minimum of 4-7 years experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job title as the subject of the email.