Do you want to know if Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Out or Not? If yes then read further. www.npf.gov.ng: 2022 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here for 2022/2023 police recruitment form, Nigeria police form 2022/2023, Nigeria police recruitment 2022/2023 Form Download. Is Nigeria police recruitment form out? If yes, then where are the Nigeria police recruitment age/educational requirements. Police recruitment 2022 Nigeria, www.psc.gov.ng/recruitment 2022, latest news on Nigerian police recruitment.
The Nigerian Police Force is set to recruit a total of 30,000 personal into its workforce this 2022. The recruitment which will cover all section of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) will cut across the whole police divisional headquarters across the country and will be done online where candidates can apply and submit their application.
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is the main law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371, 800. The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is a very large organization consisting of 36 state commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs. It is currently headed by IGP Mohammed Adamu.
History of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF)
Before you start your online recruitment into The Nigerian Police Force (NPF). The Nigerian Police Force (NPF), then known as the Nigerian Police was first established in 1820. The first IGP was Colonel KK.
In 1879, a 1,200 member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established. A similar force, the Niger Coast Constabulary was formed in Calabar in 1894 under the newly proclaim Niger Coast Protectorate.
In the North, the Royal Niger Company set up the Royal Niger Company constabulary in 1888 with headquarters in Lokoja. When the various protectorates were merged in the 1900s the police were all merge together to become the Nigerian Police Force.
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) 2022 Recruitment Requirements
Depending on the various positions which can be found on the online recruitment portal, requirements varies but some of the most minimal ones can be outline below for you to see;
- You must be Nigerian
- You must be a graduate while school leavers may be taken for some cadres
- Applicant must possess a degree from a recognize Nigerian higher institutions in the country.
- You must be between the ages of 21-35years
- You must be able to speak English language and one other Nigerian Languages
- Applicant must be above 1.60m and 1.70m for both male and female candidates
- You must not have any form of tattoos on your body parts
- Candidate must be free all criminal activities
- You must present a clearance of medical fitness from a recognized health centre in the country.
Some other forms will be require for you to download and print. This should be filled and return during the physical screening which will be announce if you are eventually shortlisted for the Police recruitment exercise.
NPF 2022/2023 Recruitment Form
- www.npf.gov.ng recruitment form
- police recruitment 2022 Nigeria
- is Nigeria police recruitment form out
- Nigerian police recruitment 2022/2023
- nigeria police recruitment age requirement
- www.psc.gov.ng/recruitment 2022
- Nigeria police force form 2022
- Nigeria police recruitment requirement
Candidates, whose application is accepted and successful, will be shortlisted on the force recruitment portal online. Please do not pay anyone to be shortlisted as the exercise will be transparent and base on merit.
Searches related to Nigerian police
- Nigeria police force ranks
- the Nigeria police force salary
- police service commission
- Nigeria police force general duty recruitment form
- Nigeria police form 2022/2023
- Nigerian police force general duty cadets asp and inspector form
- Nigeria police force recruitment 2023
- Nigeria police shortlisted names
To start your online recruitment please visit the recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng/
EQUALLY IMPORTANT: Currently, the Nigerian Police 2022 Recruitment has not started, you must disregard all advertisement from scrupulous people requesting for money from unsuspecting Nigerians, in a verge to help them get recruited. Please subscribe your email in the box provided below free of charge so as to get Nigeria Police Recruitment latest updates.
Declaimer: www.nalda.com.ng is not affiliated with the Nigerian Police. Please do not contact us for any recruitment related questions regarding the Nigeria Police, Army, Navy etc. This post “Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Out or Not? – New Salary Structure” is for guidance purpose only.