ABOUT SIMS NIGERIA
SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products the firm is currently recruiting in the place of Service Center Supervisor .
At SIMS Nigeria our major brands range from SAMSUNG, LG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria through our various store nations wide
The ideal candidate should be analytical and must possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
(Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State)
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring of same.
- Review of the daily working report with the team and taking corrective measures.
- Coordination with spare parts officer for raising the parts orders & tracking.
- Ensuring achieving of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with the minimum repeated repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from the service manager.
- Preparation of spare part failure report and sharing the same to the service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance with service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spare parts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years Technical Service/Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organisation
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package
- Ability to think outside the box
- Leadership skill
- Attention to details
- Communication skill
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, word & Powerpoint.
- 35-40 years oldThe ideal candidate should be analytical and must possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountableinterested applicant can apply here