Apply Now For World Bank Scholarship 2021 Fellowships Program: Are you a young and aspiring development economics researcher from a developing country? Then apply for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships program which create a unique opportunity for the fellows to participate in rigorous policy-relevant research in the World Bank.
Fellows will learn current research standards, acquire new econometric skills, and network with leading researchers and top external academic collaborators in their field. They will have the opportunity to participate in rigorous policy-relevant research and widen their perspective on potential development questions. Qualified applicants are to take advantage of the opportunity and gain research experience.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): World Bank group
Fellowship to be taken in: World Bank, Washington D.C.
Subject Eligibility: Development Economics
Fellowship Benefits: $42,750
Country Eligibility: World Bank member countries
World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program:
- Applicants must be young researchers in development economics from World Bank member countries with preference for developing country nationals.
- Applicants must have completed MA level studies or be currently pursuing a PhD in Economics or other fields related to development.
- Interested applicants must be fluent in English language and be no more than 35 years of age when the fellowship starts.
- Applicants are expected to display a passion and commitment for international development research, possess outstanding academic credentials and should be willing to relocate to Washington D.C. at least for the first four months of the fellowship.
World Bank Scholarship 2021 Fellowships Program Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program are to complete their online application and attach the required supporting documents.
- Resume in PDF format
- Statement of research interests or statement of purpose in PDF format not more than 500 words
- Contact details for letter of recommendation
- Writing sample in English (optional)
- Code sample (optional)
Application Deadline: April 2021